Friday, June 3, 2011

Bad hair day!

Yes, today is definitely a BAD HAIR DAY!

As revealed I am soon launching a new jewelry line, and all the multiple technical details of setting up a website (I'm being cheap and a masochist by doing it myself), are beginning to make me lose my cool.  MX records, apps, managing feeds, domain pointing, setting up Facebook, the store etc etc is making my head spin.  I've given myself a deadline of going live next week, no matter whether everything is sorted out or not.  To make matters worse, my husband has this week off, and I haven't done a single thing with him!  SO, I actually sighed  when I saw that Kristina, of Fischer Clothing had featured my quartz crystal 'mugshot' on her journal/blog!  Thank you Kristina!!!  Amazing how a gesture like this can lift your mood when you're feeling like a time bomb:)









































The ongoing attraction between people and crystals fascinates me.  There's something endlessly mesmerizing about a clear chunk of quartz crystal, despite it's seeming simplicity.  Added to this, is a feeling of being close to mother earth when wearing some kind of stone...

One of my favorite bloggers, Jenny of Aubrey Road who I think happens to have exquisite taste and writes thoughtful posts, shared this necklace on her blog yesterday:






























Buy it here

Loved jenny's post titled: 'Six Bloggers: One question: How do you cultivate your creativity?'.
 
(On the crystal front, I have been collecting a number of other fantastic druzies, which will be added to the shop in a few months).




1 comment: